Sorry for lack of posts. Having an asthma flare up… will be back as soon as I feel better. Meanwhile the winner of the FNUG competition is the lovely Leia. Congrats doll! Email me your address and the lovely people at Ella Georgia will send you a little package just in time for Christmas.
I have been raving about FNUG here on my blog. You can read my review on the nail polish brand HERE. The fantastic rich shades from the Danish brand not only look amazing on, but also nourish your nails. I can say this with certainty because I’ve tested it, loved it and use it all the time.
So I’ve got together with the lovely people at Ella Georgia to offer one of you the chance to try FNUG. We got 2 beautiful shades waiting for the winner: Short Skirt and Trendy Lace (total retail price: £30).
How to enter, it’s simple:
1) Show love for Ella Georgia by liking their facebook page HERE.
2) Follow Being Dena on Google Friend Connect (easiest way click on the Google Friend connect box on the right hand side of the blog).
3) Bonus entry will go to the ones that will share this post on twitter or blog about it (please leave a separate comment with the link of your tweet or blog post)
The Winner will be announced on Friday the 9th of December. The Deadline of this giveaway is Thursday 8th December at midnight. Good luck to everyone!
The Aussie giveaway has ended. The winners are : Katie, Ewa, Fabi, Nazanin, Sveta, Saeedeh and Emma. Thanks to everyone for entering. More giveaways coming soon.
Aussie has once again been spoiling us angels. Last week I received a party pack filled with my favourite Aussie products but in special limited edition bottles. Inside was also a note with the best news ever: to celebrate this years “Aussie-versary” Aussie is offering you the chance to receive some of their fab products and to join the Aussie Angels at their Summer Party in October.
All you have to do to enter this competition is to leave a comment on this post and let me know what you’re celebrating. This can be something big or small. I’m celebrating that I get to go back home to Stockholm in 10 days time.
You only have until Wednesday 24th to enter this give-away, so make sure to leave a comment for your chance to win. I love to see you at the party- Good Luck!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to the Aussie Angels online communities
- Winners must be UK Mainland residents and aged 18 years or over
- Winners of the giveaway are to be chosen by Aussie Angels
- To enter, community members must write a blog post, OR comment on an Angels’ Giveaway blog post, stating how they qualify for a Summer Party pack
- To qualify for winning the Summer party pack, they must have something to celebrate (there are no restrictions on their reasons for celebration)
- Selection criteria: Each Aussie Angel will select their own 7 community member winners. Selection is entirely at each Angels discretion
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Last date for receipt of entries is Friday 19 August 2011
- There will be up to 7 winners per Aussie Angel
- Winners must be chosen and notified in writing, by the Angels, by Tuesday 23 August 2011
- The Angels must also notify Aussie, in writing, who they have chosen, by Tuesday 23 August 2011
- A list of the prize winners will be available on www.uncoveraussie.co.uk after this date.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. Only one prize per household. No bulk or third party entries accepted
- Summer Party packs will be sent by Aussie, and all delivery costs covered by Aussie
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 OXP
I’ve been looking for the perfect denim jacket all summer as it’s been a big trend. I love throwing one on over a cute summer dress. So I was delighted when I won this amazing InWear jacket on one of my favourite blogs Ladybirds Nest. Winning a jacket from one of my favourite Scandinavian brands in one thing but getting the sweetest package from a girl I adore is another. I love the jacket and can’t wait to show it to you in an outfit post. Thank you so much sweetie, I love the bracelets you sent along in the package.
I asked handsome to give me a number and he replied 9 so the winner is the lovely Carlina from Allergic to Vanilla. Can’t wait to see where you place those wings.
More giveaways coming soon. x o x o
I’ve been dreaming of getting a tattoo for a long time. I want a text on my wrist, something meaningful to me and I know the exact word in my head. Most probably I will never get this tattoo because I chicken out every single time and worry about future regrets. I think a tattoo looks great now but how about when I’m a 60 year old grandmother? Not so much.
I was really excited when I came across faketattoos.se . They do beautiful and trendy temporary tattoos like the Aum sign I have on here. So trendy right now but not something I want inked in for life. That’s why I like these temporary ones, you can try different motifs without regrets. I also think this is a great way to “try out” a tattoo before making the committment. These last between 3-10 days
Fake Tattoos is based in Sweden but do worldwide shipping for £2. They’ve kindly sent me a bunch that one lucky visitor will win.
Visit Fake Tattoos HERE and tell me what’s your favourite motive.
For EXTRA Entries
+1 blog, tweet or facebook about Fake Tattoos and their website.
Winner will be picked on Thursday 24th.
You scored the highest points thanks to tweeting. Congrats!!! Please do let us know what pretty little thing or two you get with your $100 ShopBop gift voucher.
Thanks everyone for taking part in this giveaway! xoxo
Every woman wants to feel sexy. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Shopbop, is offering one of my visitors a $100 giftcard to shop for your own pretty little things.
Whether you’re looking for a LBD or a pair of jeans to wear on the romantic holiday, you can find the latest designer trends on sale at Shopbop.
But, what you wear underneath is just as important ;) Shopbop has a a great collection of designer lingerie. Whether it’s a sexy cami from the Only Hearts collection or a feminine bralette from Eberjey.
+1 Follow my blog via bloglovin
+1 Follow me on Twitter HERE.
+1 Blog, Twitter, Facebook this giveaway as many times as you like (+1 entry for each) Make sure to link to this giveaway post.
Don’t forget to post a separate comment here for each entry!!! Also, please include links to your blog, twitter, facebook when possible so I can trace back!!
This giveaway will be open for approx 1 week and will end on Wednesday 9th at 10 AM (GMT) when a winner is picked.
Instead of using a random number generator for picking the winner I asked one of my colleagues today to choose a number between 1 and 16 and he chose number 15. So I came back to the blog and counted down… and number 15, the winner of the £50 spending spree with Daniel Footwear is: H A R R I E T !!! Congrats doll. I will email you the voucher code right away.